Whilst the main focus of my work at Oaktree is neurodiverse children and families, I can work with a range of people and challenges including:
- Decision paralysis
- and more…
I fill the gap during waiting periods for other professionals such as paediatricians, OT, Speech Therapists. I can help your family keep their head above water in the in-between time, and alongside other therapeutic interventions. I will work closely with other providers to ensure you are receiving the right support for your unique situation.
What I Don’t Expect
- I don’t need to hear all the details of your trauma to help you.
- I don’t need you to recall or retell stories that are distressing for you.
- I don’t need to know all the reasons behind your request for support.
- I don’t expect you to be your best self all the time – if you were, you wouldn’t need me.
- I don’t expect you to rely on me forever. You will feel empowered to navigate the world on your own in no time.
There is no rush. There is no pressure.