Oaktree Coaching is a neuro-affirming, LGBQTIA welcoming, all inclusive space for anyone who needs it. To ensure growth, independence, and self-esteem, I offer the right care and support including:
Ensuring Mental Well-being In Neurodiverse Individuals
I follow a trauma-informed approach with high level skill and knowledge related to the impacts of trauma, including school trauma, and the impact of late / adult diagnosis of ADHD and autism.
Not only this, I follow a collaborative approach where the client sets the pace with a focus on:
- Practical tools and tips that work outside the therapeutic space.
- Empowerment and strengths-based models.
- Compassion and curiosity.
- Multiple modalities to ensure the right fit for individual needs.
- Child, adult, and family support.
- Information, resources and education to empower people in their decision making and goal setting.
- Psycho-education around challenging issues, particularly related to childhood development and parenting.
- Assistance with NDIS carer impact statements and preparation for first meeting.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt in the moment to meet your needs.
- Regulation and co-regulation skills.